Adam L. Prickett, M.D.
Comprehensive ophthalmology practice offering state-of-the-art medical services, laser eye surgery, comprehensive eye exams and surgical treatment for eye diseases.
Dr. Prickett obtained his M.D. from the Stanford University School of Medicine. He completed his internship at Kaiser Permanente, Santa Clara, California, and his residency at University of Illinois at Chicago.
Honors, awards, achievements & professional or scientific organization memberships:
- Completed Cornea and External Disease Fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis
- 2011 – Present ARVO member
- 2011 – Present American Academy of Ophthalmology Member
- 2005 – Present Stanford Alumni Association Member
- 2004 – Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society Member, invited as a junior
- 2003 – 2nd place in class, Stanford Solar Car Project & American Solar Challenge Race
- 2000 – 1st place, International Bridge Building Competition, in Scranton, PA. Competed against over 50 participants who had each won in their local and state competitions.
- 2000 – Awarded 4 year merit Scholarship to Illinois Institute of Technology, half tuition
- 2000 – Awarded Stanford President Scholar Grant
Dr. Prickett is accepting new patients and performs routine eye exams, cornea surgery (including DSEK and DALK partial cornea transplants, full cornea transplants, and LASIK), laser-based cataract surgery, and many other procedures.